ENVIRONMENTAL TECHNOLOGY FOR YOU: HOME, GYM, BUSINESS, CITY, COUNTRY, WORLD
“Excellence is the Result of Caring more than others think is Wise, Risking more than others think is Safe, Dreaming more than others think is Practical, and Expecting more than others think is Possible.”“
© 2014 IngeniaTouch.com | All Rights Reserved.
Which eco-friendly technology is ripe for your business today?
• How about reducing water usage by 50%?
• Can we reduce fleet fuel costs by 7% to 10%?
• From electronics to textiles, can we manufacturer using better / cleaner methods?
• Can our retail supply chain make significant savings whilst enhancing our Brand?
• How can we make glass reduce energy loss in cold weather?
• Can we deploy less aggressive cleaning chemicals throughout our operation?
Dermott Reilly, with work colleagues in Ethiopia, is founder of NanoLandGlobal and adviser / director of EcoBioLand. He is subject matter expert in commercial nanotechnology helping countries like Kenya, Ghana, Ethiopia and South Africa solve major issues. He can be contacted via firstname.lastname@example.org
Left to Right: Tony Sharma ( NanoLandEthiopia), State Transport Minister, HE Tekletsadik Reba and Dermott Reilly (IngeniaTouch)
discuss how new technology can advance the transport infrastructure of Ethiopia and Africa.
It's never easy to change established methods or risk new thought processes. Our default is set to NO! often unconsciously!
• But the benefits of new technology and change can be remarkable.
• Imagine if we could eradicate food wastage by just saying Yes to new ideas.
• Imagine if we could feed the world by using the abundance of protein already in Nature?.
• By connecting with thousands of technology labs we can leverage new areas of research, new concepts around bio and emerging technology and focus this knowledge direct to businesses and organisation for maximun effect and value today. Why wait fifty years!
Every business must adapt to survive and thrive. From property managers to growers, manufacturers to hospital administrators, legal entities to city institutions, small brands to big brands. Everyone can do much more to raise the sustainability bar and drive the national efficiency agenda. Schools, colleges and universities can all up their game too, to demonstrate the practical benefits of going green whilst saving revenue by enabling more efficiency.
The problems in Society must be addressed. The good news is that advanced technology has many solutions around energy, pollution, water, food, transport, health, etc if only we are prepared to seek out and secure new technologies.
Glass Insulation Project Heathrow Airport Terminal 2, Jan 2015
For property owners and estate management there has never been a better time to innovate, to cut electricity costs and introduce environmental strategies. The combination of smart sensors, Internet of Things and surface coatings with additional
functionality combine to reduce property operational costs using less aggressive chemicals. Air filters can enhance and clean air rather than distributing bacteria and viruses. New paint can help reduce commercial aircraft noise in buildings.
Fuel emissions can be reduced by at least 7% using established technology. We can use natural light for cleaning both internally and externally. Indeed all road markings can be illuminated at night by simply reflecting daylight. Pest control management can be delivered more humanely, using advanced eco-repellents for rodents, birds, insects etc that do not destroy life. The convergence of technology is starting to demonstrate the remarkable economies of scale that economists of two decades ago believed impossible. Are you up for it?
IngeniaTouch have a vast portfolio of products and services that can help your company act much more positive socially, economically and environmentally. We are vendor neutral information brokers ready to deliver 24X7.